The ProbeWoRx® System with fast 3D-OCM is the industry standard probe card production test and analysis system for large array, high pin-count cards.
Featuring "Hi-Speed 3-Dimensional Optical Comparative Metrology" at its core, this technology enables a breakthrough in overall system performance for both speed and accuracy. The ProbeWoRx system delivers reduced test times, higher accuracy and repeatability, and improved correlation for high pin-count, large array probe cards compared to traditional analyzers; and the ability to measure the increasing number of large and complex probe cards in "one-touch".
If you are located in Europe, please contact our distributor, John P Kummer.
- High-speed 3D-Optical Comparative Metrology allows for single-touch continuous scan of all probes, dramatically reducing planarity and alignment test times
- Probe card support up to 558.8mm diameter and array sizes up to 300mm diameter allows complete flexibility in your testing needs
- Critical probe card and fixture deflection measurements for each probe are separated and quantified during planarity and alignment testing
- High-Force capabilities of 200 Kg of Z-Force enable continued development and testing of advanced probe card solutions
- Time-efficient: ProbeWoRx software analyzes the test suite to determine concurrent testing sequences for a more efficient process
- Five integrated nests provide automated delivery of testing surfaces such as EP, CRes, and Leakage, minimizing overall test times
The Rudolph Yield Forum™ is a technology and applications seminar for semiconductor manufacturing professionals. Rudolph applications experts discuss industry trends and share current applications data and results from ongoing tool evaluations and production processes at various fabs. Below is a list of recently presented subjects—please fill in the form and check the presentations you would like sent to you.