Designed specifically for advanced packaging processes that use TSV
The NSX® family is the market leader for automated macro defect inspection for advanced packaging. Built on that success, the NSX 320 system offers specific inspection solutions for processes using through silicon vias (TSVs) to connect multiple die in a single package, and continuing to serve critical inspection needs for edge trimming metrology, wafer alignment during bonding processes and sawn wafers on film frames. With high acceleration staging, high-speed multi-processor computing and highly flexible software capabilities, the NSX 320 delivers industry-leading speed and sensitivity.
- Choice of inspection platforms with hard-anodized finish which can accommodate 100mm to 300mm whole wafers
- The objective turret provides flexibility for inspection applications requiring both high throughput and high resolution. The turret assembly has five (5) available slots and includes any three (3) of 1X, 2X, 3X, 5X, 10X and 20X objectives. Other slots may be populated with purchasable additional objectives.
- The 2D defect and metrology verification standard is designed to verify system functionality and repeatability
- Programmable light tower
- Standard docking module
- Throughput up to 120 wph (10µm)
- Five minute recipe creation
- Resolution flexibility (10µm to 0.5µm)
- Three simultaneous color defect review methods: on-the-fly, high resolution, whole wafer
- Teams with edge and backside modules for all-surface solution
The Rudolph Yield Forum™ is a technology and applications seminar for semiconductor manufacturing professionals. Rudolph applications experts discuss industry trends and share current applications data and results from ongoing tool evaluations and production processes at various fabs. Below is a list of recently presented subjects—please fill in the form and check the presentations you would like sent to you.
Rudolph’s NSX Macro Defect Inspection System Selected by Merit Sensor Systems
Advanced Packaging is a Vibrant and Exciting Market
Metrology and Inspection Solutions for TSV Processes Used to Connect 3D Stacked ICs
Equipment makers say tools are ready for initial volumes of 2.5D/3DIC production
2012 Advanced Packaging Viewpoint
2011 Advanced Packaging Viewpoint
Analyzing Prober Defects In-line
MEMS Create 3-D Inspection Challenges
Laser Dark-field Illumination System Modeling for Semiconductor Inspection Applications
See-through-silicon Inspection Application Studies Based on Traditional Silicon Imager
Defect-based Automatic Die Classification to Facilitate Yield Learning