The S3000S™ Metrology System is designed for in-line process control of 300mm advanced diffusion and fabwide thin film applications.
Its innovative optical design enables simultaneous measurement with multi-wavelength, multi-angle Focused Beam Ellipsometry (FBE) and deep ultraviolet reflectometry (DUVR), reducing measurement time and significantly increasing throughput over previous generations.
- True fabwide capability for all single and multilayer FEOL and BEOL applications at the 32nm and 28nm nodes and beyond
- Incorporates high-intensity, long-life laser light sources for superior measurement stability
- Best in class tool-to-tool and fab-to-fab matching through intrinsic methods - no software correlation
- Highly repeatable characterization of complex single and multilayer films
- Small beam size enables measurements in test sites as small as 50x50 microns
- Optional 190 DUV-reflectometer provides highly repeatable measurements for 193nm lithography processes and complex multilayer films
- Optional wafer stress/bow (WSWB) for integrated measurements of film stress and wafer bow
- Optional Cognex PatMAX® geometric pattern recognition software provides robust performance for wafers with extreme color variation or extremely low contrast
- Optional MACControl module for one-step, uniform, non-destructive removal of AMC layer
The Rudolph Yield Forum™ is a technology and applications seminar for semiconductor manufacturing professionals. Rudolph applications experts discuss industry trends and share current applications data and results from ongoing tool evaluations and production processes at various fabs. Below is a list of recently presented subjects—please fill in the form and check the presentations you would like sent to you.
Optical and Acoustic Metrology Techniques for 2.5 and 3D Advanced Packaging
In-line Process Monitoring of Advanced Packaging Process Using Focused Beam Ellipsometry
How CD-SEMs Complement Scatterometry
Sensitivity and Performance Estimates for Ellipsometry for OCD Applications
Characterization of the Poly Gate ACI Structure with Multiple Wavelength Scatterometry
Characterization of Sub-50nm Line Array Structures with Multiple Wavelength Scatterometry