Offering advanced transparent film metrology for the 2x and 1x process nodes.
Utilizing multi-wavelength Focused Beam Ellipsometry (FBE) for best of breed repeatability and matching, the new S3000SX metrology system allows measurement of films on product wafer and within the device area. Ideal for fabwide metrology in logic, memory, foundry and MEMS.
- Small Site Measurement Optics (SSMO) offer the ability to perform measurements within die – To 30x30µm.
- Multi-wavelength, multi-angle FBE for excellent repeatability and matching
- Standard wavelengths include 633, 784 and 923nm.
- FBE laser offers a high brightness light source and wavelength stability to achieve repeatability.
- Flexible modular platform combine maximum capability with low CoO.
- New - 405nm Blue FBE for improved sensitivity in the UV range.
- New - 190 Small Site deep ultraviolet reflectometry (DUVR).
- New - UVO MAControl module for one-step, whole wafer removal of AMC layer at production throughputs.
- New - Wafer stress/bow for integrated measurements of film stress and wafer bow.
In-line Process Monitoring of Advanced Packaging Processes using Focused Beam Ellipsometry
2015 Advanced Packaging Viewpoint
Optical and Acoustic Metrology Techniques for 2.5 and 3D Advanced Packaging
In-line Process Monitoring of Advanced Packaging Process Using Focused Beam Ellipsometry